Friday, August 31, 2018

#BombTrucks 101 (3 chances!)

Hello my friends,

A new threat has come to town.
I want to tell you about it, and
RAISE THE ALARM.

Share this link on Social Media:
http://stopthebombtrucks.blogspot.com/2018/08/announcing-bombtrucks101-ithacaoneonta.html


Announcing #BombTrucks101!
(Ithaca, Oneonta, Endicott/Vestal)


The Stop the #BombTrucks Coalition
with support from Halt the Harmed Network
invites you to 

#BombTrucks 101:
Understand the Risks!

Presented by 
Craig L. Stevens
 
co-written w/William Huston
introduction by Vera Scroggins
 
Mothers Organized Against Bombtrucks (MOAB)


THREE shows:

Tompkins County Library
♦ 101 E Green Street, Ithaca NY
Tue 9/4 @ 2:30 PM
https://www.facebook.com/events/734962140177107/

Foothills Theater 
24 Market St., Oneonta NY

Just Added!
Endicott Public Library 
1001 Park St., Endicott NY

Admission: Free
Come learn the risks.
MORE INFO Below:



More info in "#BombTrucks101":
Bill: What the hell do you know!?

For the last 18 months, I have been obsessively
researching High-Pressure, Bulk-Haul, High-Capacity,
Type-4 CNG, Carbon Fiber Composite "Virtual Pipeline"
Tube Trailers.

I call them "#BombTrucks" but some people are afraid of that language.
I'm more afraid of the TRUCKS!  but OK.

We could call them by the acronym HPBHHCT4CNGCFCVPTT?
(I pronounce that "Gersharnable")

I have been doing FOILs and RTKs, studying accident reports,
listing to County Emergency Dispatch audio archives, studying technical
manuals, speaking to eyewitnesses, whistleblowers, informants ...

What the hell? Bill, are you some kind of Idiot/Geek-Savant?
Why would you study something so arcane?

Because these trucks came to my town, where I do my shopping.
And while neither I, nor my research colleague Craig Stevens have
a PhD, we are smart enough to know that this was something very
different than we'd ever seen before.

Come and see and hear the results of our 18 months of research.

I hope to see many friends at one of these three events.
"Virtual Pipelines" are HUGE...
...the Next Big Thing, friends.


We need an ALL-INCLUSIVE movement,
like how we defeated fracking in NY.


Only NY can save the world from #BombTrucks!

We need everyone on board, including YOU!

Thanks for your interest,
Bill & Craig


--
William Huston:  WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY

Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research
Blog -- Facebook -- Twitter  -- Youtube
Document collections: VirtualPipelines -- BHDCSDimockArchive
Please support my work: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston


No comments: