Friday, March 16, 2018

Looking to interview PA Shalefield / Infrastructure victims...

Hi there,
Bill Huston here. Many of you know me from my work with Shaleshock Media
I have produced or assisted in the production of hundreds of hours of
video, from expert panels, documentary footage of rallies and public hearings,
and even nonviolent direct actions. In addition to videos, I am also a mapmaker,

I have just completed building a new Podcast studio, which is capable

I would like to interview on my show anyone who has a story to tell, a message to get
out. Whether you want to promote your event, make a call to action,
or tell you personal story of hell living near gas (or oil) production,
storage, pipelines, etc.

I AM ESPECIALLY INTERESTED in speaking with anyone who made a complaint to, or was interviewed by agents of the Pennsylvania Attorney General in the last year (on or after May 4, 2017).

Please email me first if you to talk about going on my show.
WilliamAHuston@gmail.com

PLEASE SHARE If you know of other appropriate listservs to put this on,
I would appreciate it!

My ideal time window to do these interviews is SHORT. I would like to complete
these over about the next week. 3-16 to 3-23.
 
Thanks,
BH
--
William Huston:  WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY

Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research
Blog -- Facebook -- Twitter  -- Youtube
Document collections: VirtualPipelines -- BHDCSDimockArchive
Please support my work: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston


No comments: