Thursday, May 16, 2019

"I love you"

Link to this: https://tinyurl.com/BHP-ILoveYou



"I love you" 

A fireman in Otsego County NY says this to a fellow fireman, just before entering an extremely hazardous scene: an XNG (Xpress Natural Gas) high-pressure CNG truck rollover. I call them #BombTrucks.

The payload was approximately 500,000 scf of mostly methane: 11 tons of gas. These tanks are under extremely high pressure, and are subject to both explosion and hot, intense fire which can burn like a blowtorch for an hour or more.

THIS FIREMAN UNDERSTOOD THE RISK. 
He understood this was possibly his last words. 

New Video Coming Soon...

I LOVE YOU!Especially my donors! --- If you have ever donated to me (especially if you paid by check), and you would like to see a SNEAK PEAK of my new video (Draft! No sharing!) Please drop me a line at WilliamAHuston@gmail.com

SUBJ: "Sneak Peak"

No comments: