Thursday, September 25, 2008

I need extra work!

Please call or email if you need any of these services:
607-321-7846 or WilliamAHuston@gmail.com

  • Professional writing, copy editing -- anything from your resume to your master's thesis.

  • Computer work -- 30 years of computer experience. I can build your website, teach Windows proficiency, solve your database problem, or teach Linux/Unix networking. No job too big or small. Hardware and software expertise.

  • Legal consulting -- Let my years of experience as a pro se litigant help you navigate the courts and get the remedy you need.

  • Video Production -- let me produce your video!

  • Audio engineering consulting -- Podcasting, CD mastering, post-production... I can make you sound good!

  • Care-giving -- Let me connect you with a network of experienced caregivers who can help, from housework and errands, to personal care and hospice.

  • Lifestyle consulting -- Do you have difficulties with friends, lovers, and other human relationships? Are you unhappy or sick? I was too! Let me teach you about how small changes in diet and lifestyle can change your perspective, and how an authentic spiritual practice can help. Focus on Vegetarianism, Yoga, Buddhism, Non-Violent Communications, Shamanism, Toltec, Affirmations/Self-healing. referral service to expert healers in the area.

No comments: