Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have just been threatened with arrest by the University Ombudsman

I have just been threatened with arrest by the University Ombudsman

I have just been threatened with arrest
for harassment
by the BU Ombudsman,

Why?

For asking a public officer to
perform certain duties
in her official capacity on my
behalf.

On two occasions now,
she has refused to perform such duties,
on my behalf,
nor provided any explanation
or written report.

I have attempted to contact her
in order to obtain a written disposition
or an explanation for all this
and I am being threatened with arrest.

A story could be told
and warrant could be immediately issued,
even though I have not attempted contact
since having read this.

I could be immediately jailed.

I am a Buddhist and a yogi
and I am trained in NVC
Non-Violent Communication,
and I am utterly committed to
non-violence and equanimity.
I live by a strict moral code.

I do not believe I have broken any laws
nor do I believe my behavior has been insulting.

I have been to prison before
and I am not afraid of prison.
And to quote MLK,
I am not afraid of any man.
I am committed to truth and justice.
and as MIK says,
Peace in the Valley.

I would like local people
as eyes and ears and protection,
or if you are distant, your prayers.

BH

No comments: