Please consider organizing something like this in your town.
Here are some resources to help you.
Lots of info here... just click on a few to get some ideas...
- Audio of ALL of the hearings so far (including Oneonta) courtesy WSKG:
- http://www.tompkins-co.org/tccog/Gas_Drilling/Public Hearing Comments/Town of Ithaca Comments.pdf
Official DEC page, with links to documents and online submission form:
Still time to get to a hearing!!! 3 left this week.
- November 29 - Public Hearing on the SGEIS – Loch Sheldrake, NY 1-4pm, 6-9pm
- November 30 – Public Hearing on the SGEIS – New York City, Tribeca Peforming Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street, New York, NY. 1-4pm, 6-9pm
- December 1 -- Public Hearing on the SGEIS -- Ithaca State Theater 7pm
- December 8 -- Last day to safely mail comments (unless you send overnight)
- December 12 -- LAST DAY FOR COMMENTS received by DEC online or by USPS mail.
GET THOSE COMMENTS FILED!!!!
Thank you all for your service to Seven Generations
Namaste -- Nya Weh -- Peace
William Huston WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY Phone: 607-321-7846
Videos: http://youtube.com/billhuston http://vimeo.com/billhuston
Bio/blog: http://binghamtonpmc.org/bio.html http://WilliamAHuston.blogspot.com
Binghamton-area discussion; spirituality topics: http://tinyurl.com/STNYlightworkers
Binghamton Public Access TV is Open-To-Everyone! http://www.O2ETV.org