- Science is never really certain about anything.
- Science can never show cause, only correlation.
- Science is haunted by irreconcilable paradox.
- Science is based upon unprovable axioms
which much be taken on faith.
- Science cannot really prove the most basic thing,
- Science sometimes generates meaningless gibberish, like
1/0... a phrase which is so dangerous and subversive as to be forbidden from usage!
- All scientific truths are falsifiable, and therefore, suspect.
- Science is utterly amoral.
Are we sure we want to "Trust the Science"
with important decisions affecting many living beings
in Four Directions and through Seven Generations?