Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sandra w/Red armband, signifying "arrestable"


My Panasonic camera says I've shot 758 hours.
This is about 82 million frames of video.
Yet sometimes, I get captivated by a single frame.

I love the above photo... 
It reminds me of how much I adore Sandra,
and all of you, too! All who are engaged in this struggle.

I feel so privileged to be a witness to this moment.
It's happening all over. Do you feel it?
From Cove Point MD to Searsport ME.

The people are starting to
"Just Say No" to toxic industrial invasion.

It is hard for me to express
how much gratitude I have
for all of you in this movement.
I now have hope.

While it is fabulous we have great leaders like Sandra,
it is also true that this needed change cannot occur
due to the actions of a single person.

This will take everyone's skilled engagement.
We need a "really big tent" and focus on shared values.

Shanti OM!

--
--
May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)

No comments: