Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CPV Valley Energy Center-- Missing Docs from DEC website???

I'm not sure what to make of this, so I'm just going to report the facts.

I've been looking into CPV Valley Energy Center, which is a massive 720 MW
proposed gas to electric generating station in Orange County NY.
Would produce over 2 MILLION TONS PER YEAR in GHG emissions.

When I checked the DEC website, I found all of the documents have been purged. Missing. Nothing there. And the project is still under various reviews and has not been constructed yet. (e.g., there is a FERC sited connection to Millennium pipeline still under review. PF15-23

I was able to obtain the missing docs from the DEC via a FOIL request. Published to Scribd (you can download if you register. If you have problems, email me and I will send them to you).

https://www.scribd.com/doc/274310970/CPV-Valley-Energy-Center-Missing-Documents-from-DEC-website

EDIT: Looks like the files were removed from Scribd. Find them here:
http://tinyurl.com/CPV-ValleyDocsArchive

Looks to me like someone is trying to hide something,
so would be great if we could get some eyes on these.

Thanks!

--
--
May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)

No comments: