Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Re: agree

CC: President Defleur
CC: Ombudsman (Please perform your duties, as I have requested,
      or explain why you cannot, Francine.)
CC Peacenet and other local lists.
CC WHRW board, Tom Siglin, Ron Drumm
cc: Vanessa, John, and Doug @ the Press+Sun
cc: Will and Adam @ TheFire.org
cc: Mike Hudak, Edmond Cotton, Matt LeBarre, Vera Scroggins,

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Mike Saltzman <saltzman.mike@gmail.com> wrote:
Bill,

We decided tonight unanimously by secret ballot that you are Persona Non Grata (banned) indefinitely from all WHRW events/activities and participation.

Goodluck in all your future endeavors,

------
Peace Love Moe and Paul,

WHRW's Board of Directors


Thanks Mike.

Since the license for WHRW
is held by the SUNY Board of Regents,
the WHRW board is a STATE ACTOR
and these votes are a matter public record,
according to NY Open Meetings Law.

You may claim the vote was unanimous,
however members of the WHRW Board have
contacted me privately and support me in this dispute.
If they are not spoken out,
it is only because they have legitimate
fear of your actions of reprisal.

YOU DO NOT HAVE CONSENSUS.

I would advise all members of the WHRW board
as well as President Defleur
that your actions are illegal
and may make each of you party to a
federal civil rights lawsuit.

I sincerely hope we can get this resolved
without the need for lawsuits or other
desperate measures of last resort..

And as previously stated:

The University and it's resources
are part of State University of NY
are part of The Commons
and exist for the benefit of all citizens
of the State of NY
(not just paying students).

I am a citizen of the State of NY.
I have passed all required tests,
I am now exempt from taking future tests,
and I have followed all legitimate rules.

Mike, your and the WHRW Board's recent actions

1) clearance revocation
2) denial of my request for a PA show, and
3) this banishment

are without cause, illegal and illegitimate,
   deny me due process rights,
   deny me equal protection fo the law,
   deny me Free Speech rights,
   and deny me my right to redress of grievance,
   all guaranteed to me by the US and NY Constitutions.

Your actions also deny the local citizens
  (WHRW's listening audience) access to the
programming which I would create.

I have a right to use the assets of WHRW.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT
TO DENY ME ACCESS WHRW.

CEASE AND DESIST
THIS MADNESS PLEASE

I am hoping to have JUST ONE PERSON
on the WHRW board who would speak up
about this injustice, maybe TWO?

BH



--
Bill Huston
Binghamton NY
607-321-7846 c

email:  WilliamAHuston at gmail
http://binghamtonpmc.org/bio.html
http://myspace.com/MrMouthyMan
http://WilliamAHuston.blogspot.com

No comments: