KEY FACTS (and funny business)
about the Constituti
on Pipeline and Williams Central Station
Link to this:
blogspot.com/2012/09/more- funny-business-about- constitution.html
what they should HALT the (un)Constitution(al) Pipeline
and HALT the construction of Williams Central Station.
We need to keep hammering these points in the press
and in our public comments.
Did you catch Susan Arbetter Capitol Pressroom Sept 10 2012?
Worth a Listen.
Constitution spokesman Chris Stockton says,"The Williams Central Station is not related to the Constitution Pipeline"
Please look at the maps on this page:
FUNNY! The Constitution BEGINS at the Williams Central Station!
The other thing that is weird is this:
It takes a MASSIVE compressor at the beginning
to charge a big high-pressure 30" pipeline,
YET NO COMPRESSOR IS PART OF THE CONSTITUTION PROJECT!!
Don't you think that's weird?
Constitution Pipeline Route
- Williams has only been granted a GP-5 permit from the PA DEP to build some dehydrators at the Central Station site, even though they are building a MASSIVE facility on a 54 acre site.
- This site is coincident with the beginning of the Constitution Pipeline which is an interstate pipeline under FERC jurisdiction.
Here are the two maps superimposed:
A Perfect Match!
- The 30" Constitution Pipeline is presently in PREFILE (early stages, no permit).
- A 30" high pressure pipeline needs a massive compressor to start it out,
however, no compressor is included in the scope of the project!!!
- Williams / Cabot (the joint partners) are presently seeking an
Air Quality Permit from the PA-DEP for the facility:
- Williams / Cabot has begun construction of this facility,
even though the Air Quality Permit and the FERC permit
have not been obtained yet:
- It is ILLEGAL to segment the environmental impacts of a large project
under NY State Law (SEQRA) and also Federal Law in order to bypass regulatory oversight.
1) interstate pipelines require FERC permits and oversight
2) Constitution Pipeline is such a pipeline
3) NO FERC PERMIT has been issued for Constitution
4) A MASSIVE compressor is needed to charge a 30" pipeline.
5) NO compressor is part of the Constitution project!!! (Doesn't this seem WEIRD to you?)
FACTS + APPLIED REASON = CONCLUSION
Williams / Cabot have arrogantly segmented the project to avoid regulatory oversight.
They are building the site regardless of the fact that REQUIRED PERMITS HAVE NOT BEEN ISSUED.
I want to thank Gene Marner, Iris Marie Bloom, Matt Walker, Howard Hannum and Rebecca Roter (and others) for doing important background research on this.
LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!BH
Want to stop a pipeline?
It's so simple!
JUST SAY NO!!!
-- Spike Jones, Allegheny County, NY.
May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)