Monday, March 4, 2013

Latest pipeline maps available now

http://williamahuston.blogspot.com/p/various-pipeline-maps.html

I've updated my pipeline maps page with a 8 new maps.
A few I've just republished from various online sources.

The last 2 are composites I've made. (took me all day yesterday!
I hope someone can appreciate the work I've put into this).

From a Cabot investor's report, showing major pipelines in the NE Marcellus:



M+NE or Maritimes and Northeast:



Another Cabot map showing their NEPA "take-aways"


M+NE or Maritimes and Northeast again:


M+NE or Maritimes and Northeast redux:


M+NE or Maritimes and Northeast (last one)


OK, here is the whopper, my latest "master NE pipeline map".
If you want to view the largest size published, use this link: (If you need a larger image, email me)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiKz4MK43RG1as0yCLiDbdTQ1BFGPSnXOYKZAL-CIBAS1bFuLCl2VuaPTXp0PFPFIE0w9bC3b4t6gAEhQaHVq3TBN3PziBgWEKW5sy8jL_PuRUNVE7zi4nfzMrJw4OmDSiC7OORucgp1Ik/s2048/new+master+NE+US.jpg

One problem with the Legend-- the NYMARC in the legend should be a black-dots (not solid black). I will fix this later.



Here is just the detail of NY PA (please see the larger map above for the legend).




I hope this helps...

PS: I made this to try to figure out what's up with the Hancock Compressor Station.
The ONLY thing I can see it could be used for is to TAP THE CATSKILLS (NYC Watershed).

PS: the purpose of Minisink now seems clear to me,
to push gas up the new NYMARC connector to the Iroquois
which goes up to Canada (north) and the the Boston markets via the Algonquin (at the south).

PS: Also note how the ironically named "Commonwealth" pipeline (seems to be 2 possible routes?)
begins at the Marc-1 and takes our gas very close to the vicinity of the Cove Point export terminal.

BH


--
--
May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Bill, Your efforts really bring it to the front.
Rob Bade

InherentlyFree said...

Thank You Bill!
WoW!!
The composites put 'things' into a perspective of a different level: clarity!!!
LoveLove,
sheyla

AC Minisink said...

Thank you so much for your incredible work, Bill.