Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NY: Please take urgent action. (takes 5 min or less)

Fracking by the numbers:

1,300 families on the List of the Harmed.
OVER 3 DOZEN PEOPLE ARE DEAD
The list is over 40' long when printed.
Source:
http://pennsylvaniaallianceforcleanwaterandair.wordpress.com/the-list/

969 reports of water contamination in PA.
161 confirmed to be caused by gas drilling
Source:  http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/sunday-times-review-of-dep-drilling-records-reveals-water-damage-murky-testing-methods-1.1491547








Call Dean Skelos and say:
MOVE THE MORATORIUM BILL
TO THE FLOOR FOR A VOTE!

PLEASE TAKE ACTION TODAY:
Email skelos@nysenate.gov or call (518) 455-3171
and say:
"BRING THE FRACKING MORATORIUM TO THE FLOOR FOR A VOTE!"

Website: http://www.nysenate.gov/senator/dean-g-skelos/contact



--
--
May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)

2 comments:

Vic Furman said...

Bill Please... Go back to showing pictures of me mooning you... Your List of the harm is a joke and has been debunked as the fake it is... Just like your 98 gas wells that are polluting Binghamtons drinking water. Even your hero mayor Matt Ryan stated "NOT TRUE" the only real fact you ever posted Bill in my opinion was when you wrote you were sucidal because you had no friends

Bill Huston 1 said...

Vic, Why do you flash your ass at people and make up stories?

What is the source of your hate?

Do you know that no amount of money will make you happy? I've made a ton of money in my life, I've had pretty girlfriends, I've had success, status, a fancy car, a big house.

No thing will bring lasting happiness, Vic. Wise man once said that. All things are conditioned and transient. A lust for things only leads to grasping which leads to great suffering.

Greed and Anger are poisons, Vic.

Trust me on this: You will be happier if you release greed, release anger, and try to hold compassion in your heart for all beings.

Here is what I try to practice
every day:

1:I am sorry.
2:I forgive you.
3:I am grateful for this experience.

Saying these 3 things each day can heal your suffering, Vic. Try it :)

Hope this helps,
BH