Thursday, August 29, 2013

NJ pipeline infrastructure



I've been working on this for a while... working county-by-county from the NPMS public viewer to build complete maps of gas+hazardous liquids pipelines infrastructure.

I am working on PA and NY as well.

If you want the .PSD file, where you can show each layer, let me know
by leaving a comment here, or emailing me: WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Warning, it's a large file (4mb).

Here is a direct link to the file: (To save a copy: right click -> save as)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUkkQQmrVIoHy0CbbkqtMfWTiQWB58ZKwV-mny4mvl2XTNdosS3nJWsCLEm_JNpbIheuE3dVfthbZQiJHOq0JKxnBTwszQT6I63FeZsS3BA5RSAxpWcXswfJw__rKM5f_N2UNYJtBolwU/s2048/nj+gas+infrastructure+pipelines.jpg

NJ Pipeline Infrastructure
LEGEND: Blue=Natural Gas Pipelines
Red=Hazardous Liquids (NGLs, Gasoline, Crude Oil, etc)

No comments: