Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fwd: My latest pipeline presentation, w/Nadia Steinzor


Here's my latest pipeline presentation,
which I did in Central Virginia (Buckingham Co)
for two groups threatened by the Dominion
Atlantic Coast Pipeline.

I think this came out really great
and is of general interest for any group
fighting a pipeline or compressor:


May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)

Don't forget to sign the
Pledge to Resist
the Constitution Pipeline:
http://youtu.be/fP9_uZJUE0w

Recorded by Sam Eberle / Shakticomm
(Yogaville)

SEGMENT TIMES:
4:16 = Nadia
34:50 = Bill
1:08:34 = Q+A.

My talk was structured in 5 parts:
1: Pipeline 101
2: Compressor 101
3: FERC
4: Success Stories
5: What can we do?

There's a massive promotion for #BXE and
Stop the #FERCus.

I hope this is helpful.
Please share if you your other groups
if you find it useful.

BH

No comments: