Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thank You!!!



I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for all the people who made donations to my work when I made a fundraising appeal in June.

In a couple of weeks, I was able to raise enough to cover my cash-flow situation. People whom I don't even know sent me funds.

God Bless You!!

For a few reasons, I've taken off some time from my activist work and focused on my "day job" (computer tech). Now that I'm billing more hours, my cash flow situation has improved. I am planning on diving back into my public-service work shortly.

Many people asked me to provide a Paypal button to make donations easier. I have done so. You can click on the Donate button below, or on the right-hand column if you are viewing my blog from a PC (may not be visible from a mobile device).

Or you can click on this link:
TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston

Thanks so much for you past and future support and encouragement.
It is very much appreciated!


No comments: